Saturday, 29 October 2011

Worth Mentioning


How is it possible that five small, magical creatures from a wood in England can cope with a crimewave, the collapse of the global financial system, World War 3 - and still enjoy a spot of supper?  Somewhere deep in the Karkonose Mountains a capricious and vengeful chaos lord has managed to get a terrifying machine to do his bidding. Who could that be I wonder? 

Due out soon on Kindle courtesy of Trestle Press.

I am not quite sure where Mr Evers got his facts from, but he appears to have some insight into this whole sorry affair.

Please follow:

Mike Evers (@Mike_Evers) on Twitter

http://en-gb.facebook.com/people/Mike-Evers/100003112022667

2 comments:

  1. It is all my pleasure Mr Brazill. It is rare I venture from my study at times, and all too often it is dealing with the wearisome deeds of my servants.

    ReplyDelete

Campaign of the Gods - Trailer

The Mountain Lord on Twitter