Thursday, 17 November 2011

Vlad the Impaler's smelly riposte

I was in a mishievous mood earlier this morning and I decided to concoct a little gift for my old friend, Dracula.  Using a special formula, I managed to create a particularly pungent bank of smog and sent it on its merry way towards Vlad's castle.  However, the malodorous fog had barely crossed into Carpathia before it was intercepted by the old dragon, and has now returned to settle over my beloved citadel.

I must say the formula is very special indeed. Every single man, creature and beast has sought refuge in the catacombs - and yet the horrid stench still afflicts our nostrils. It is even worse than the foul aroma of the cheese cellar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Campaign of the Gods - Trailer

The Mountain Lord on Twitter