Sunday, 29 January 2012

Burden of Blood - a splendid read!

This weekend Princess Ruby has barely left her chamber. She tells me that she is hooked on reading a paranormal fantasy called Burden of Blood by a young lady called Wenona Hulsey.  Paranormal Fantasy - what on earth could that be? All I know is that my darling wife loves reading it.

Burden Of Blood (Blood Burden Series)


  1. Tell your wife that I'm so happy she enjoyed my book. The next one, which I'm sure she is wanting to kill me right now for how I ended this book lol, will be out in April :)

  2. Thank you for your message Wenona. She does seem a little tetchy this morning - which I guess is due to your book ending. I will pass on the good news about your next one.


Campaign of the Gods - Trailer

The Mountain Lord on Twitter