Thursday, 5 January 2012

New Year's Resolutions

We are a few days into 2012 and so far I am keeping to my resolutions. They include:

  • A low fat healthy diet - I am afraid I overdid it somewhat over the festive period. Mrs Petrushka supervised the creation of some splendid dishes, including a wild boar stuffed with geese, partridges and other unfortunate fowl.  Her quadruple-triple chocolate pudding had enough calories to power a small town.

  • A new fitness regime - I shall endeavour to do more exercise.  Princess Ruby has suggested I dust off the old gym equipment, some of which is quite ancient, such as the brass medicine ball and fitness penny farthing. 

  • Maximising the gnomes' potential - After the success of the gnome archery team over Christmas I can see the little creatures achieving great things this year. I just need to find out what makes them tick.

  • Vlad Dracula - I think we had a bit of a misunderstanding last year. We'll see what happens this year, but for now I will attempt to maintain good relations with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Campaign of the Gods - Trailer

The Mountain Lord on Twitter