Wednesday, 8 February 2012

Two lovely books from bonnie Scotland

I was checking through my mail this morning and I was surprised to find a message from Cousin Hamish in Brigadoon. I will not bore you with the drunken scribbling that made up much of this particular missive, but I'd like you draw your attention to this part:

"...blah blah... and then me wee lassie, Euna, appeared, bearing two fine gems upon her strange device.  Such a gleeful smile I ne'er seen...."  

It appears Euna has put these new ebooks on her, um, Kindle (candle?) thingy and is loving them to bits. Apparently they are by a wonderful Scottish lady known as McDroll. You can find out more about them by clicking on the links below:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Wrong-Delivery-Corrins-Eyes-ebook/dp/B0075YHO3A/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1328698298&sr=8-2#_
The Wrong Delivery - Corrin's Eyes

http://www.amazon.co.uk/KICK-IT-TOGETHER-ebook/dp/B00762LXC4/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1328698298&sr=8-4
KICK IT TOGETHER!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Campaign of the Gods - Trailer

The Mountain Lord on Twitter